16 – 20 April 2018
Booth No. 10A21
AUGUST STRECKER GmbH & Co. KG
D – 65549 LIMBURG/Lahn
G E R M A N Y
Company Profile of AUGUST STRECKER GmbH & Co. KG
AUGUST STRECKER GmbH & Co. KG is the acknowledged leader when it comes to manufacturing buttwelding machines for the most varied needs of the wire and cable industry. The company was founded almost 85 years ago and has always been enjoying an excellent reputation for its reliable machinery and excellent service, given by more than 70 skilled employees working on company-owned premises in the city of Limburg, Germany.
STRECKER welders are well represented in many renowned national and international wire and cable factories. The majority of the company's production is exported to more than 110 countries all over the world. There are more than 45 representative offices worldwide assisting customers from the very first contact, e.g. to choose the right product; adapt it to individual needs until final delivery sometimes including commissioning of these special machines.
Participating in European as well as overseas exhibitions also helps to further promote the trademark of STRECKER buttwelders so it is now and outstanding, well-known symbol of quality.
Summarized Production Program
- Buttwelding machines for all kinds of wires starting at 0.04 mm dia. only up to abt. 73 mm dia. max. for solid steel and abt. 50 mm dia. max. for solid non-ferrous wires, including welders with automatic deburring cycle.
For steel there are various annealing devices available, suiting the needs of the most varied steel grades.
- Buttwelders for stranded conductors starting at 0.08 mm² up to abt. 2,500 mm². Welding by means of tubes or without any tubes at all (with automatic deburring!).
- Coldpressure buttwelders with automatic deburring cycle.
- Wide specialized range for the most varied applications, e.g.
- buttwelding machines for steelcord
- battery-operated parting guns for steelcord or steel strands
- electric wire buttwelding guns
- high-output buttwelding machines for production of wire-made mass articles
- Special purpose welding machines, tailored to the individual customer's needs
- 22 different buttwelding welding machines for the wire and cable industry
- live welding show on our booth
- new developments
STRECKER staff attending the show:
Mr. Bernd STOCK, managing partner
Mr. Michael STOCK, managing partner
Mr. Rainer STOCK, managing partner
Ms. Sigrun MÖBUS, sales director
Ms. Sabine MALLM, sales manager
Ms. Nathalie PAYELLEVILLE, Sales manager
Mr. Peter NEIS, sales manager