Ein ganzer Tag mit Fokus auf das Schweißen von Litzen und Seilen! Wir laden Sie ein zu einer Schulung auf unserem Messestand 10A21 am
Dienstag den 17. April 2018.
Unter fachmännischer Anleitung können Sie selbst auf einer STRECKER Typ SE 1, Schweißbereich Kupferlitzen 0,20–6,0mm², Ihre mitgebrachten Muster schweißen. Benötigen Sie Unterstützung, haben Sie Fragen oder Wünsche? Wir stehen Ihnen mit Rat und Tat zur Seite. D iese Schulung wendet sich ausdrücklich an Maschinenbediener und direkte Anwender. Nutzen Sie die einmalige Möglichkeit und melden Sie sich unverbindlich für diese Veranstaltung an.
„STRECKER school of welding“ A whole day will be dedicated to buttwelding of bunched wires or stranded conductors! We invite you to join our training at our exhibition booth 10A21 on
Tuesday April 17, 2018.
Under professional guidance, you will have the opportunity to weld your own samples on a STRECKER Type SE 1, range stranded copper 0,20-6,0 mm². Do you need assistance or do you have any questions or special requests? We are at your service with technical advice and support. This training specifically addresses machine operators or supervisors on shop floor level. To benefit from this exclusive offer please register asap (without obligation from your side).
Please send your reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUGUST STRECKER GmbH & Co. KG is the acknowledged leader when it comes to manufacturing buttwelding machines for the most varied needs of the wire and cable industry. The company was founded almost 85 years ago and has always been enjoying an excellent reputation for its reliable machinery and excellent service, given by more than 70 skilled employees working on company-owned premises in the city of Limburg, Germany.
STRECKER welders are well represented in many renowned national and international wire and cable factories. The majority of the company's production is exported to more than 110 countries all over the world. There are more than 45 representative offices worldwide assisting customers from the very first contact, e.g. to choose the right product; adapt it to individual needs until final delivery sometimes including commissioning of these special machines.
Participating in European as well as overseas exhibitions also helps to further promote the trademark of STRECKER buttwelders so it is now and outstanding, well-known symbol of quality.
Summarized Production Program
- Buttwelding machines for all kinds of wires starting at 0.04 mm dia. only up to abt. 73 mm dia. max. for solid steel and abt. 50 mm dia. max. for solid non-ferrous wires, including welders with automatic deburring cycle.
For steel there are various annealing devices available, suiting the needs of the most varied steel grades.
- Buttwelders for stranded conductors starting at 0.08 mm² up to abt. 2,500 mm². Welding by means of tubes or without any tubes at all (with automatic deburring!).
- Coldpressure buttwelders with automatic deburring cycle.
- Wide specialized range for the most varied applications, e.g.
- buttwelding machines for steelcord
- battery-operated parting guns for steelcord or steel strands
- electric wire buttwelding guns
- high-output buttwelding machines for production of wire-made mass articles
- Special purpose welding machines, tailored to the individual customer's needs
- 22 different buttwelding welding machines for the wire and cable industry - live welding show on our booth - new developments
STRECKER staff attending the show:
Mr. Bernd STOCK, managing partner Mr. Michael STOCK, managing partner Mr. Rainer STOCK, managing partner
Ms. Sigrun MÖBUS, sales director Ms. Sabine MALLM, sales manager Ms. Nathalie PAYELLEVILLE, Sales manager Mr. Peter NEIS, sales manager