You are here: wire and Tube. Identic Content. Companies & Products. Online Showrooms.
GARG INOX LTD.
CH-9, Old Industrial Area
124507 Bahadurgarh (Haryana), India
Phone: +91 1276 222222
Fax: +91 1276 222000
Are you exhibitor GARG INOX LTD.?
Click here to Login:
Grades 201, 202, 303, 304, 304L, 310, 316, 316L, 321, 410, 420,416, 430, 431, 430F & others.
Diameter (Size) 2 mm to 100 mm
Length 3/4/5.6/6 meter
Condition : Cold Drawn & Polished Cold Drawn, Centreless Cold Drawn, Centreless
Ground & Polished Ground & Polished (Strain Hardened) , (Peeled/Turned)
Machined Components, Pump Shafts, Valves,
Fasteners, Machine Tools, Dairy Equipments, Surgical
& Medical Parts, Threaded Bars, Studs, Bolts, Pins,
Hinges and Handles
Polished bars are marked and packed in bundles of 500-1000 kgs to preserve their
defect-free surface during handling and transportation. The bars are strapped with -straps,
wrapped in bio-degradable or recyclable laminated sheets and if necessary, protected with
wooden batons. Wooden cases are provided on request.
Regular Grades (AISI):
201, 202, 204CU, 302, 304CU, 304HC, 303, 304, 304L, 310, 314, 316, 316L,
316Ti, 321, ER308L, ER309L, ER310, ER316L, 430L. ETC.
Diameter range: 0.040 mm – 16mm
Supply Condition: Soft, ¼ Hard, ½ Hard & Full Hard
Surface Finish: Bright, Matte Finish, Soap Coated or Electro Polish Quality
Trolleys, Centrifugal Baskets, Scrubber Scouring Pads Instrument Baskets, Bird Proofing
System Screens, Staples, Flexible Connectors, Gratings & Mats, Bicycle Spoke, Springs,
Wire Rope, Cold Heading, Conveyor Belts, Braiding Hoses, Nail, Chain, Lashing Wire, Wall
Tie, Mig and Tig Wires, Redrawing Wires, Wire Mesh, Kitchen Accessories, Balls etc.
Aluminium’s unique combination of properties make it a highly versatile
material when alloyed with various metals. Besides light weight characteristics
and corrosion resistance property it’s excellent workability make it
an natural choice for industrial use.
AL-ALLOY wires are used in many products by the leaders of the industry
as raw material.
Diameter Range : 0.12-6.00 mm
AL-ALLOY WIRES ARE WIDELY USED IN
• Electrical & Telecommunication cables.
• Flexible cables.
• Coaxial cables.
• Wire used electrical appliances.
• Aluminium pads (example: metal sponges for
• Anodic treatment (example for fixing profiles)
• Water-bottle carrier/parcel grids for bicycles
• Ornamental chains for costume jewellery
• Mosquito nets
• Metal network: nets, mesh, filters and other products
• Cold presswork sector including: rivets, solid, nothrough,
semi-bored, semi-rounded, flat headed
(example) for jeans, for blocking saucepan handles,
for the automobile industry and household appliances
rivets - screw and nails (for nailing frames,
verandas, roof coverings)
• Zips - trouser zips
• Darning needles
• Foodstuff clips, metal staples (example for sausage
type foods, tea bags)
• Lightning conductors
• Clips, staples for staplers, paper clips
• Clothes pegs, Aluminium clothes hangers, usually
used by dry cleaners
• Refrigerator grilles
• Drying racks
• Metal coating
• Pipe hose for sanitary fittings
• Pipe hose for low pressure drinking water, for low
pressure oil, air and petrol, anti-vibration tubes
• Steel deoxidizer in the continuous casting process
• TV Aerials
• Wire Cloth.
• Aluminium Shots
Note : Other Grades can be made available on request.
Link to further Information
Copper clad aluminium wire is produced with the production process of cladding welding drawing method. By cladding copper strip concentrically on the outer surface of the aluminium core. To meet customer’s requirement wire is treated and drawn several times. CCA wire has the characteristics of both copper wire & aluminium wire low density from aluminium wire & good conductor from copper wire. This kind of bimetallicwire is suitable for most electrical applications.
• The bimetallic wire integrates the beneficial properties of good conductivity of copper & light weight of aluminium in a single wire called CCA wire
• CCA wire can be easily processed to fine or flat wire
• The density of CCA is about 37-40 % of that of copper. Its length is 2.45 – 2.65 times of copper in the same weight & diameter. These factors reduce the raw material cost for cable manufacturers.
• Environment friendly, CCA saves the copper resources & its production is a nonpolluting process.
• CCA is easy to transport & install as its light weight.