UltraScreen™ can reliably and robustly:
Detect & track the 4 primary interfaces (Outer Diameter,
Outer Screen, Inner Screen and Core).
Detect significant deviations in the geometry of these interfaces.
Detect statistically significant stand alone features at the interfaces and in the bulk insulation with a high degree of False Alarm Rejection Rate (FAR) detection.
Integrate feature detection with nearest neighbours from adjacent scans to further improve false data rejection.
Process Operator displays for easily understanding of both short term and long term trends in relative concentricity (layer thickness), and eccentricity (layer ovality).
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Auto configuration on manufacturing run start up.
- Automated Detection and Tracking.
- Automated Reporting.
- Cable eccentricity/concentricity.
- Layer width fluctuations.
- Stand Alone Features.Groups feature events together to create composite events.